(30 seconds; broadcast quality. Please click on the link to access video.)
Problems downloading? email email@example.com
Terry Fox Foundation PSA: "Run" promotes the Terry Fox Run.
Terry Fox Foundation PSA: "I Am Terry Fox" promotes the Terry Fox School Run.
Terry Fox (30 secs)
Click here to view and download print advertisements for the 2016 Terry Fox Run.
- Terry Fox Exhibit to travel across Canada
- 2015 Lung Cancer Study
- Rolly Fox, Fox Family Statement
- Statement of Mr. Britt Andersen of The Terry Fox Foundation Regarding Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s Commitment of Matching Donations for Cancer Research
- June 12, 2015 - Terry Fox Run to Return to Confederation Bridge in 2015
- September 12, 2014 - BC Government proclaims September 14 to be Terry Fox Day
- September 10, 2014 - Terry Fox Foundation Funding Announcement: $14.6 Million for a wide variety of cancer sites
- February 16, 2014 - Terry Fox-funded lymphoid cancer group discovers new, recurrent genetic mutation in two kinds of lymphoma
- October 9, 2013 - The Terry Fox Foundation tackles "unmet cancer needs" with $13.6-million for rare tumour, lymphoma and early-stage prostate and esophageal cancer research. To read the media backgrounder, click here.
- September 4, 2013 - Terry Fox Research Institute-led study develops new clinical tool that accurately classifies, nine out of ten times, benign and malignant spots on lung CT scans of smokers. To view study highlights, click here.
- August 15, 2013 - The Terry Fox Foundation announces new Board of Directors
- August 12, 2013 - Statement on the Death of Dr. Anthony (Tony) Pawson
- July 4, 2013 - Minister Moore Announces Major Partnership to Honour one of Canada's Greatest Heroes: Terry Fox
- June 27, 2013 - The Terry Fox Research Institute and partners inject $1.5 million into national lung cancer study to answer additional key questions about screening high-risk individuals. To view video, please click here.
- April 12, 2013 - Producer Kelly Slattery of Therapy Content Brings the Terry Fox Story to Film
- October 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation provides $13.4 million for world-class, novel research into fighting cancer with viruses and finding ways to treat acute leukemias
- September 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation announces Governor General of Canada as Patron
- September 6, 2012 - New national initiative unites university students from coast to coast in honour of Canadian hero Terry Fox's legacy for cancer research
- A message from the Governor General of Canada: Launch of Terry's CAUSE on Campus
- July 25, 2012 - New pan-Canadian Terry Fox Research Institute network receives close to $4-million to find better tools to treat prostate cancer
For more media coverage, please click here.