Radio & Television PSA's
Radio (30 seconds, mp3): 2012 Terry Fox Run PSA
Television (30 seconds, broadcast quality): (Please click on the link to access the video)
If you have any problem downloading the PSA or with the format please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specifications.
Terry Fox Foundation PSA 2012: "Run" Highlighting the 2012 The Terry Fox Run - Sunday September 16th
Terry Fox Foundation PSA 2012: "I Am Terry Fox" Highlighting The 2012 National School Run Day
For more information about Terry Fox or the Terry Fox Foundation, please click here.
Please click here to view and download printed advertisements for the 2012 Terry Fox Run
- NEW October 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation provides $13.4 million for world-class, novel research into fighting cancer with viruses and finding ways to treat acute leukemias
- September 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation announces Governor General of Canada as Patron
- September 6, 2012 - New national initiative unites university students from coast to coast in honour of Canadian hero Terry Fox's legacy for cancer research
- A message from the Governor General of Canada: Launch of Terry's CAUSE on Campus
- July 25, 2012 - New pan-Canadian Terry Fox Research Institute network receives close to $4-million to find better tools to treat prostate cancer
- June 26, 2012 - Terry Fox van on display Canada Day weekend and then to be preserved at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- June 5, 2012 - Canadian "dream team" to tackle deadly brain cancer with $8.2 million from The Terry Fox Research Institute, The Terry Fox Foundation and its partners in Alberta and across Canada.
To view a video interview with Dr. Gregory Cairncross (Lead Investigator - TFRI Pan-Canadian Therapeutic Targeting of Glioblastoma Multiforme Project), please click here.
To read a backgrounder about the Glioblastoma Multiforme Project, please click here.
- April 12, 2012 - News Release: Government of Canada, City of St. John's and St. John's Port Authority Officially Open the Terry Fox Mile 0 Site
To read a backgrounder about the Terry Fox Mile 0 Site, please click here.
For more media coverage, please click here.