(30 seconds; broadcast quality. Please click on the link to access video.)
If you have any problem downloading the PSA or with the format please email email@example.com with your specifications.
Terry Fox Foundation 2014 PSA: "Run" promotes the Terry Fox Run in 800 communities across Canada.
Terry Fox Foundation 2014 PSA: "I Am Terry Fox" promotes the National School Run Day event hosted at 8,500 schools.
(30 seconds; mp3)
(To download, right click and select 'Save link as'.)
For more information about Terry Fox or the Terry Fox Foundation, please click here.
Click here to view and download print advertisements for the 2014 Terry Fox Run.
- NEW February 16, 2014 - Terry Fox-funded lymphoid cancer group discovers new, recurrent genetic mutation in two kinds of lymphoma
- October 9, 2013 - The Terry Fox Foundation tackles "unmet cancer needs" with $13.6-million for rare tumour, lymphoma and early-stage prostate and esophageal cancer research. To read the media backgrounder, click here.
- September 4, 2013 - Terry Fox Research Institute-led study develops new clinical tool that accurately classifies, nine out of ten times, benign and malignant spots on lung CT scans of smokers. To view study highlights, click here.
- August 15, 2013 - The Terry Fox Foundation announces new Board of Directors
- August 12, 2013 - Statement on the Death of Dr. Anthony (Tony) Pawson
- July 4, 2013 - Minister Moore Announces Major Partnership to Honour one of Canada's Greatest Heroes: Terry Fox
- June 27, 2013 - The Terry Fox Research Institute and partners inject $1.5 million into national lung cancer study to answer additional key questions about screening high-risk individuals. To view video, please click here.
- April 12, 2013 - Producer Kelly Slattery of Therapy Content Brings the Terry Fox Story to Film
- October 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation provides $13.4 million for world-class, novel research into fighting cancer with viruses and finding ways to treat acute leukemias
- September 11, 2012 - The Terry Fox Foundation announces Governor General of Canada as Patron
- September 6, 2012 - New national initiative unites university students from coast to coast in honour of Canadian hero Terry Fox's legacy for cancer research
- A message from the Governor General of Canada: Launch of Terry's CAUSE on Campus
- July 25, 2012 - New pan-Canadian Terry Fox Research Institute network receives close to $4-million to find better tools to treat prostate cancer
For more media coverage, please click here.